International competition experience at Young Rider and Small Tour
Training history with Gareth Hughes, Peter Storr, Charlotte Dujardin, Catherine Haddad-Staller & Barnabas Mandi.
...Now available in Sydney, Australia!
The recent past
I have been incredibly lucky with my own and my clients’ horses, who have given me opportunities to train and compete at some truly hallowed grounds. The rides, the characters, the discussions, the management and the outcomes have taught me so much about the horsewoman I am working on being.
Between my horses I have been to national and international dressage competitions all over Europe at Young Rider and Senior Small Tour level. At home, I have trained to Grand Prix level with 3 oof them, and competed to Inter 2 on one that I produced myself. I have developed young horses from after their initial breaking in and taken them to their first competition experiences over many years in the industry.
Throughout these years I have learned from greats like:
- Regular trainer in England: Gareth Hughes (top 5 at World Games 2022)
- Barnabas Mandi (5* Olympic judge)
- Catherine Haddad-Staller (prolific producer of Grand Prix horses and incredible detail for classical training)
- Charlotte Dujardin (multiple gold medallist)
- Peter Storr (5* Olympic judge & GP rider)
- Morten Thomsen (trains Jessica von Bredow-Werndl among many others)
- Heidi Bemelmans (Swiss pony team trainer)... to say I have learned from Europe's best is to say the least!
Distant past meets present... Back to where it all began.
Moving back to Australia achieves so many things that I have wanted for a long time. I have adored being in Europe, but "coming home" has been a long time coming.
I am excited to bring my toolkit to the table, and eager to extend these tools to those yearning to push up towards FEI levels, and fine-tune their training. Equally, I can't wait to expand my skillset with experiences, horse breeds, disciplines and roles to become a better horsewoman.
I am thrilled to be back in the place that gave me my first riding and competitive experiences MANY years ago, let's get started!